To sum this up, Razors initial release was non-retail. I have also heard reports that people who downloaded the original have been able to play to the end. In that case, if you already have the other version there is little reason to download another 8gb. For those that don’t have it, this is the properly cracked retail release.
02/2010: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Securom
1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: FPS
Razor released this game without a launcher initially, and then released a
launcher which was hacked together using an old version of the Securom
launcher and the icon for Bioshock 2. Their launcher is from another game
Besides potentially causing trouble, it is also not very retail of them
Version number of RZR Bioshock2Launcher.exe: 0.1.0.0
Version number of our Bioshock2Launcher.exe: 0.1.0.8
Additionally we cracked the launcher for both SP and MP, because they are
not identical launchers
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Copy over the cracked content
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!.
Follow-up to BioShock, 2K Games’ critically acclaimed and commercially successful 2007 release, BioShock 2 is a first-person shooter set in the fictional underwater city of Rapture. As in the original game, BioShock 2 features a blend of fast-paced action, exploration and puzzle-solving as players follow varying paths through the overarching storyline based on the decisions that they are forced to make at various points in the game. In addition to a further fleshing out of the franchise’s popular storyline, players can look forward to new characters, game mechanics, weapons, locations and a series first, multiplayer game options.
Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and bringing them back to the undersea city of Rapture. Players step into the boots of the most iconic denizen of Rapture, the Big Daddy, as they travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers andtheir own survival
Multiplayer in BioShock 2 will provide a rich prequel experience that expands the origins of the BioShock fiction. Set during the fall of Rapture, players assume the role of a Plasmid test subject for Sinclair Solutions, a premier provider of Plasmids and Tonics in the underwater city of Rapture that was first explored in the original BioShock. Players will need to use all the elements of the BioShock toolset to survive, as the full depth of the BioShock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer
experience that can only be found in Rapture
- Online and offline multiplayer modes including: Free-For-All, and Team Death Match and more.
- Return to the underwater city of Rapture where now the ‘The Big Sister’ is the toughest creature around.
- Play as the original the Big Daddy as you harness raw strength to battle Rapture¿s most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
- New game mechanics including the ability to wield plasmids and weapons simultaneously; flashback missions detailing how you became the Big Daddy; the ability to walk outside the airlocks of Rapture to discover new play areas, and many more.
- New game environments including Fontaine Futuristics, headquarters of Fontaine’s business empire and the Kashmir Restaurant.
Publisher: 2K Games
Developper: 2K Marin
Genre: Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter
Release name: BioShock.2.PROPER-RELOADED